Thursday, November 18, 2010

The car, the art

Today I drove my little red car to work. I almost feel as if I should light a candle before leaving every morning. I don't know why there are so many accidents lately. On Monday, I couldn't get onto the Hardy toll road from my house. I had to go all around the accident, using the back roads to finally get onto the toll road, and then to work.

On a lighter side, the students have been doing really nice work in clay - we're glazing the pieces now. I'll post them after we get done with the glazing and firing.

Now, to the sad/kinda part: On November 5th, 2010- two ladies behind me collided and one of them ricochetted off the whole right side of my car - from the trunk to the front fender. $3,800 in damages, and I'm still waiting, on June 17th, 2011, for them to find the illegal alien who was driving the car that caused the accident...my insurance paid all but $500.00 deductible, and they're trying to find the woman...this was my first accident, at age 68, after driving since I was 15.

No comments:

Post a Comment